Today's Black Woman - Prayer Call 12/5/08

**Tasha*Love**

I want to invite everyone to join in on the weekly prayer call with Jennifer Keitt. A friend of mine invited me to join a call a month ago and my life has never been the same. The calls are every Friday from 6 AM to 6:15 AM. I like to keep pen and paper handy so that I can jot down an relevant bible verses that she may give. It would be wonderful if the ladies of LHCF could come to together as a group and pray on Friday mornings.

Below is a copy of the weekly emails that you will receive once you subscribe to her website. Also you can submit your prayer request on-line and she will pray your needs in the morning. I hope that each of you can join us! :circle:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBW NATIONAL PRAYER CALL TOMORROW!!!!
FRIDAY, December 5, 2008, 6:00 AM ET!

NATIONWIDE - TOMORROW FRIDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2008, 6:00 AM ET, we are coming together from all over this country to PRAY! Women from around the country join every Friday morning from 6:00 am until 6:15 am Eastern Time.

We are in very stressful times and I believe it is imparative that we come together weekly as daughters of the King, to seek Him for the answers that we need as women!

Whatever your needs are: physical, emotional, for financial stability, to understand your destiny and purpose; raising your children, for your marriage or relationships, or whatever else you are battling or believing God for, email us your prayer requests right now todaysblackwomanradio.com
and during every call from now on we will pray for your specific needs as women.

EVERY PRAYER REQUEST WILL BE PRAYED FOR WHETHER OR NOT IT IS MENTIONED ON THE CALL!
SET YOUR ALARM CLOCKS TOMORROW for 6:00 am and join JENNIFER KEITT and TEAM TBW as we seek God's wisdom, His mercy, His faithfulness, and worship Him for Who He is and what He is doing in our lives and the lives of women globally!

Prayer Call Instructions
Call the number, enter in the PIN number. This expanded call line is completely
QUIET so that every woman can hear and participate in the prayer. BEFORE THE CALL,
feel free to submit your prayer request through our website www.todaysblackwomanradio.com

Call this number to join us: 1-712-432-1001; PIN 495188612#
6:00am EASTERN TIME

God Bless You!!

Last edited:
I want to invite everyone to join in on the weekly prayer call with Jennifer Keitt. A friend of mine invited me to join a call a month ago and my life has never been the same. The calls are every Friday from 6 AM to 6:15 AM. I like to keep pen and paper handy so that I can jot down an relevant bible verses that she may give. It would be wonderful if the ladies of LHCF could come to together as a group and pray on Friday mornings.

Below is a copy of the weekly emails that you will receive once you subscribe to her website. Also you can submit your prayer request on-line and she will pray your needs in the morning. I hope that each of you can join us! :circle:

TBW NATIONAL PRAYER CALL TOMORROW!!!!
FRIDAY, December 5, 2008, 6:00 AM ET!

NATIONWIDE - TOMORROW FRIDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2008, 6:00 AM ET, we are coming together from all over this country to PRAY! Women from around the country join every Friday morning from 6:00 am until 6:15 am Eastern Time.

We are in very stressful times and I believe it is imparative that we come together weekly as daughters of the King, to seek Him for the answers that we need as women!

Whatever your needs are: physical, emotional, for financial stability, to understand your destiny and purpose; raising your children, for your marriage or relationships, or whatever else you are battling or believing God for, email us your prayer requests right now (www.todaysblackwomanradio.com [http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0015B9mWDMD...WXjFECNuNBvBlJxSx5U1QZY6zOKL3HzBJIYQ3JHZIIAc])
and during every call from now on we will pray for your specific needs as women.

EVERY PRAYER REQUEST WILL BE PRAYED FOR WHETHER OR NOT IT IS MENTIONED ON THE CALL!
SET YOUR ALARM CLOCKS TOMORROW for 6:00 am and join JENNIFER KEITT and TEAM TBW as we seek God's wisdom, His mercy, His faithfulness, and worship Him for Who He is and what He is doing in our lives and the lives of women globally!

Prayer Call Instructions
Call the number, enter in the PIN number. This expanded call line is completely
QUIET so that every woman can hear and participate in the prayer. BEFORE THE CALL,
feel free to submit your prayer request through our website www.todaysblackwomanradio.com

Call this number to join us: 1-712-432-1001; PIN 495188612#
6:00am EASTERN TIME

God Bless You!!
:thankyou:

Natasha, this blesses me so much. I can 'feel' the annointing of united prayer and I haven't even joined yet. It blesses me because people are taking God and Life seriously. It's not just in our homes, churches, and in our forum, but all over the country, all over the world.

Again, thank you so much. I going to visit the site to get more information and then join.

Thank you Shimmie! I have wanted to share the prayer call with my sisters on LHCF for quite awhile but I wasn't too sure if people would be receptive to the idea. I know the time is quite early but God is worth it! :yep:

If you do join us for prayer in the morning please let me know your thoughts afterwards, ok?

:thankyou:

Natasha, this blesses me so much. I can 'feel' the annointing of united prayer and I haven't even joined yet. It blesses me because people are taking God and Life seriously. It's not just in our homes, churches, and in our forum, but all over the country, all over the world.

Again, thank you so much. I going to visit the site to get more information and then join.

:lachen: :lachen: You are funny! Girl, I am not trying to block your blessing, the devils little imps got into my thread and cut off the link! :fistshake: :mad:

Just go to the website and click on the option "prayer request". :lachen:

hey

the first link is not working. you better not be blocking my blessing.
:ohwell::ohwell:

Last edited:
WOW.......
Natasha.....many many thanks...for the info
and your testimony
I am ON board!....tomm

Back