Time 4 the Flaxseed Oil! Whos with me?

Wishin4BSL

Okay, I'm joining in this flaxseed bandwagon. I'll go get some tomorrow. I'm writing it in my planner right now!

buttaflye03

Finally bought my Flaxseed Oil today along with Ultra Nourishhair, and MSM 1000mg. I was looking at the Biotin, but was worried about the possibility of breakouts.:perplexed I'll just take these three along with my MutiPlus vitamins from Jenny Craig and their ProTect antioxidant pills and get my Biotin from there.

Arcadian

angellazette said:
I just ordered some flaxseed oil last night. Spectrum brand, cinnamon flavor.

You'll like that one, trust me. its really good on its own. (though it does make me burp cinnamon sometimes:lol: )

-A

mppaul2

I take 2 Flaxseed softgel capsules...it was easier than trying to remember to take the tablespoon method, especially since the oil form may go bad quickly...before I use it all.

Last edited:

Kalani

angellazette said:
I just ordered some flaxseed oil last night. Spectrum brand, cinnamon flavor.

I take Spectrum brand flaxseed oil but didn't know that they had cinnamon flavor. I need to go back to Vitamin Shoppe!

luvlonghair

Count me in, I'm going to pick up some flaxseed oil today. I'm eating Kashi Go Lean cereal in the morning and it has whole flax seeds in it already. Do you ladies think it may be too much. It doesn't say how much is in there.

This is what it states:

Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch!® Honey Almond Flax

Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch!® Honey Almond Flax cereal is delicious combination of crunchy honey-sweetened 7-grain clusters, sliced almonds, whole flax seeds.
  • 500mg Omega-3s
  • 9g protein
  • 8g fiber
  • Excellent Source of Whole Grains.
Ingredients:
Kashi® Seven Whole Grain and Sesame™ Blend (Whole: Hard Red Winter Wheat, Long Grain Brown Rice, Oats, Triticale, Barley, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals, Soy Protein Concentrate, Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Oats, Whole Flaxseed, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E) for Freshness.
Allergen Statement: CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY AND ALMOND INGREDIENTS.
Kosher Certification: OU

ChocoKitty

luvlonghair said:
Count me in, I'm going to pick up some flaxseed oil today. I'm eating Kashi Go Lean cereal in the morning and it has whole flax seeds in it already. Do you ladies think it may be too much. It doesn't say how much is in there.

This is what it states:

Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch!® Honey Almond Flax

Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch!® Honey Almond Flax cereal is delicious combination of crunchy honey-sweetened 7-grain clusters, sliced almonds, whole flax seeds.
  • 500mg Omega-3s
  • 9g protein
  • 8g fiber
  • Excellent Source of Whole Grains.
Ingredients:
Kashi® Seven Whole Grain and Sesame™ Blend (Whole: Hard Red Winter Wheat, Long Grain Brown Rice, Oats, Triticale, Barley, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals, Soy Protein Concentrate, Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Oats, Whole Flaxseed, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E) for Freshness.
Allergen Statement: CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY AND ALMOND INGREDIENTS.
Kosher Certification: OU

I eat Kashi Go Lean... I don't think it will have a negative affect. I've taken the ground seeds and pills along with Kashi. It's just a better cleansing affect--for me. :)

luvlonghair

ChocoKitty said:
I eat Kashi Go Lean... I don't think it will have a negative affect. I've taken the ground seeds and pills along with Kashi. It's just a better cleansing affect--for me. :)

Cleansing is the word for it:lol: :grin:.

I appreciate your response Chocokitty, ever since I tried biotin and broke out, then I tried emu oil caplets and broke out also, I'm very cautious at what I take. I've just started on a one-a-day multi vitamin and zinc for overall skin and body health along with changing my diet.

I'll try the flaxseed oil and pray it works, but that's it. My body is becoming so dang on sensitive.:confused: :(

angellazette

Arcadian said:
You'll like that one, trust me. its really good on its own. (though it does make me burp cinnamon sometimes:lol: )

-A

I took it for the first time tonight and it was incredibly easy to take on it's own!!! Very smoooooth! Much easier than taking coconut oil. It really has a cinnamon after taste, just like the Red Hot candies.

angellazette

dtachi said:
I take Spectrum brand flaxseed oil but didn't know that they had cinnamon flavor. I need to go back to Vitamin Shoppe!

They have a lemon flavor as well. The cinnamon is pretty good!