This is one week I am glad to be in Nashville

redeemed516

It is GMA WEEK. For those that don't know it is Gospel Music Association week. The Dove awards are tomorrow and there are a whoooooooole bunch of Gospel artists here that are performing during industry showcases all week. Many of the people some of you listed in the "list your favorite gospel artists" are performing. I saw Tonex last night. That man can minister. and not to mention sang. (yes I said sang). Sorry, if it seems like I am rubbing it in. I am just sooooooooo excited.

good2uuuu

I SO miss living in Nashville! I have been here 2 years and I really want to go back. I miss GMA week. My cousin would get me in most events. I loved it! Do you ladies mind me asking what part of the 'ville you live in? I lived in Antioch and worked at Meharry. If I ever get the chance to move back, I'll probably go to Hendersonville or closer to Brentwood or Franklin. Maybe even Lavergne. I dunno. I just wanna be back in Nashville.

redeemed516

I live in Antioch. I will do my best to make sure that plenty of pictures get taken and post some later this week.

InsertCleverNameHere

good2uuuu said:
I SO miss living in Nashville! I have been here 2 years and I really want to go back. I miss GMA week. My cousin would get me in most events. I loved it! Do you ladies mind me asking what part of the 'ville you live in? I lived in Antioch and worked at Meharry. If I ever get the chance to move back, I'll probably go to Hendersonville or closer to Brentwood or Franklin. Maybe even Lavergne. I dunno. I just wanna be back in Nashville.

I live in between Brentwood and Antioch! Great diverse area! I wouldn't mind moving to Franklin though once my fund are up.

Have fun redeemed!

good2uuuu

Wow! We use to be neighbors! Cool. Too bad we didn't know each other before I moved. That would have been great. Anyway, have fun at GMA!