There's Biotin in my B50... is it enough?

ChocolateSoda

I used Biotin and got horrible bumps (in places I dare not mention :ohwell:). I read that using B complex helps. I purchased B50 to take with the Biotin. I noticed that there's 50mcg of Biotin in the B50. Is that enough? My Biotin is 1000 mcg. Seems like 1050mcg is an awful lot for every day.

I hate to waste my $ but I'm thinking about ditching the Biotin and just using the B50. :look:

B50 ingredients:
Thiamin 50mg
Riboflavin 50mg
Niacin 50mg
B6 50mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
B12 50mcg
Biotin 50 mcg
Pantohenic Acid 50mg

Empress Yahudah

Hey there :)
U just have to use the amount that agrees with ur body. The max amount being 10,000mcg. Just make sure u take it with B50. Also drink lots of water.

I personaly take a total of 5,350mcg a day. that includes the biotin supplement,what already in my multi vit,and in the B50. I haven't had any skin issues taking this even when I first started. I had at one point taken 10,000mcg but didnt see any different in my hair taking that dosage verses 5000mcg. HTH

Energist

I take a B50 and I think all of the vitamins are distributed proportionately, making it more effective actually. The Biotin alone may be too concentrate. It's been working well for me in the B complex.