The Ultimate Vitamin Vote......

Crystalicequeen123

I used to take this Shen-min stuff, but that was a waste. I never saw results, but then again I barely ever took them either.

I currently take GNC's Ultra Nourishair, and I've been a bit more regular with these. I haven't really noticed much yet...I guess I'll have to wait until my next relaxer to really tell a difference in growth. But I'll stick with them since many of you have said that it works. I just HATE how BIG these pills are! They're like horse tablets! lol* And they taste sooo nasty! yuck! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm actually really curious in trying some protein pills or shakes. I don't get enough protein in my diet.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I've had results in the past w/Vivi. My most recent experiment was inconclusive. I think it increased my growth rate but I don't think I averaged an inch per month as desired (or promised). I only stayed on for 2 months and had some issues w/getting consistent measurements though as well.

I bought the GNC UltraNourish Hair, but then found the Ultra Hair Plus and the ingredients were better (higher mgs) and I just don't trust GNC /images/graemlins/look.gif (it's too commercial and they are always pushing something on you). I'm hoping Ultra Hair will do a little better than UltraNourish b/c I'm getting more of the same ingredients.

CORBINS

Great results:
Shen Min- I took them for the recommended amount of time and experienced darker hair, stronger hair, faster growth. They were too expensive though.

Super Hair Energizers- Currently taking. Been on them for about 1 month. So far my nails are growing faster and stronger. I have been told that you have to take them for about 3 months before experiencing faster hair growth. The best part is that they only cost $9.99 per bottle!

Didn't work (for me): GNC UltraNourish Hair. I took them for 4 months, same 1/2 inches per month.

nesha24

I LOVEEEE GNC hair nail and skin...When I go home to get my hair done, my stylist raved and asked me what I had been taking..I've been using them for about a year now. But I also take the women's ultra along with them...I see more results that way.

Does anyone else notice a difference when you take a multi with special vitamins?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
can u pls tell me who makes this super hair energizer u keep talkin about? I'd love to increase my hair growth :grin:

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

I swear by GNC Ultranourishair. It has been almost a month now and I have seen major hair growth everywhere:eek: :) . My hair has become very thick since I started taking these tablets. I am also taking cod liver oil capsules and my skin is glowing. I was thinking about trying the Vitamin Shoppe Especially For Women Hair Formula when my GNC Ultranourishair is finished but I think I am going to be purchasing the GNC hair, nails and skin because of the amount of Biotin that it contains.

I thought I was the only one that pee alot when I take vitamins. On this past Sunday I went to the bathroom 10 times in 30 minutes. It was ridiculously insane. I was thinking that maybe I was cold but my dad told me that it could be the vitamins that I was taking so I guess it's normal.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I've only tried #4) Hair Energizer which was pretty good at growing my hair at a faster rate. Another vitamin that I'm currently taking (NatureMade Super B-Complex) is excellent! :)

taraglam2

ARBONNE International - Antioxidant Vitamin
ARBONNE International - Calcium Supplement *Will add in this week end
GNC - Biotin---- 300
GNC - Pre-Natal Vitamin

Going to add GNC Nourish Hair Vitamin when my ARBONNE International Antioxidant Vitamin runs out. I saw a big difference in my hair and skin after adding in the Biotin. For me---I saw less to hardly no shedding / damage after adding the Biotin.

Lorraine

:up:
GNC NourishHair (I have been taking this for over eight months)

:down:
Country Life Maxi Hair Maximized (took it for three months and saw little to no results)

GNC Hair Skin and Nails-Great results **** 4 stars
GNC BIOTIN 2500 mcg ****
GNC B COMPLEX 100 ****
Flaxseed.....has my skin and hair looking and feeling wonderful!****** :D

Tried in the past that worked extremely well......Natures Plus Ultra Hairl ( I believe they have protein shake too)

Unsure is Chlorophyll is doing anything or MSM. :confused:

i like nexxus vitatress supplement and I like silica......I am currently taking ultra hair nourisher and L-cysteine. I hope I have good results with those.

Last edited:

LDebagoria

I'm skeptical about GNC's Women's Ultra b/c whenever I go there and utter the word "vitamin," the clerk hauls her butt into a huge sales pitch b/f I get some real info, like pill breakdown time, pill makeup, etc...so I went with my boyfriend to this locally-owned nutrition shop and the man there, mind you I say MAN, gave me the ENTIRE rundown on Twinlab's Women's Ultra Daily Multivitamin.(I sound like a sales pitch! :p ) He didn't try to sell me the product, but instead educated me about it. He also gave me a week's worth of samples so I would be able to find out if they'd work for me as far as stomach upset, which I appreciated. This MAN gave me more info in this one visit about this WOMEN'S Multi, than any of the WOMEN at the numerous GNC visits that I've had! So, he sold me, and I LOVE the product!
My Vitamins Experience (I tried, but no more)
~Equate Daily Multi-Vitamin
~Daliy Source B-Complex
~Iron Tablets

ADB

MSM made my hair really soft and change my texture
GNC Ultra mega- Made my nails stronger and gave me more energy. I'm not sure if it helped my hair.
Flaxseed oil- made my skin extra soft

meaganita

The only vitamin I've used with noticeable results was Nature's Bounty HSN. My nails flourish on that stuff!:)