The Reformation Project... "Tares Among the Wheat"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
"The Tares" are scattering themselves among the 'Wheat'.

They are called: The Reformation Project

http://www.reformationproject.org/

Be alert, be diligent...be faithful unto God's Word until the very end.

The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

—Matthew 13:24-30, Holy Bible: King James Version

PinkPebbles

Shimmie this is a good word!!

It reminds me of a sermon my Pastor preached a few weeks ago. He said there will be times in your life when you have to sit at the table with good and bad people and serve like Jesus. Jesus knew that Judas was going to betray him, yet Jesus still washed his feet and did not allow Judas betrayal to affect his relationship with the other disciples.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Shimmie this is a good word!!

It reminds me of a sermon my Pastor preached a few weeks ago. He said there will be times in your life when you have to sit at the table with good and bad people and serve like Jesus. Jesus knew that Judas was going to betray him, yet Jesus still washed his feet and did not allow Judas betrayal to affect his relationship with the other disciples.

Thank you PinkPebbles... :love2:

I love what you've shared about Jesus and Judas; that Jesus with all of His love, washed the feet of Judas knowing that he would still betray him.

This is what I truly believe lead Judas to cry bitterly after his betrayal and to be so tormented, for he betrayed 'so great a love' towards him.

It is my prayer that these 'Pastors' repent of their betrayal of Jesus as well, for turning to satan's deception, knowing full well that it was unnecessary.

felic1

Jesus called Judas friend during the betrayal event. He knew the betrayal would set in motion, the salvation and deliverance of many. Someone went from being opposed to homosexuality to being an advocate in two years. This indicates being void in hearing the word of God. Itching ears. Reprobation? How do you so completely switch? We have to guard our ears, our eyes, our fellowship. I worked on a nursing unit one year with a man who was openly gay. All he talked about was his man, their place, their newly decorated bedroom. His recent divorce and his adult children. This type of lifestyle does not make me want to be an advocate. I am glad to no longer work there. There shall be a great falling away. Lord, keep me from falling. To the one and only wise God.....

PinkPebbles

Thank you @PinkPebbles... :love2:

I love what you've shared about Jesus and Judas; that Jesus with all of His love, washed the feet of Judas knowing that he would still betray him.

This is what I truly believe lead Judas to cry bitterly after his betrayal and to be so tormented, for he betrayed 'so great a love' towards him.

It is my prayer that these 'Pastors' repent of their betrayal of Jesus as well, for turning to satan's deception, knowing full well that it was unnecessary.

So true.

Shimmie I did not realize it was a link in your original post....I thought you were just sharing the scripture. I need to get some rest...lol