the Kitchen - argh!!

wyldcurlz

i have NO idea what to do with the kitchen. Actually the side of the kitchen. Wearing my hair in buns exposes the hair on the sides. I have a lot of it and it seems like it grows there alone - its not exactly attached to the rest of the hair. Its that extra hair on the side. I wish I had a picture of it, but I don't.

Here's the question - should I shave it? Cut it? Have electrolysis remove it? Leave it alone? (If that's the option, how do I make it look better?) Right now it just looks crazy! It takes away from the look of my buns. It doesn't seem to grow longer so there is no hope (seemingly) of incorporating it into my 'do.

Suggestions please!!!

I don't know if this will help or not - but try putting your hair in a bun then get a toothbrush and brush your sides and kitchen with some non alcohol gel or moisturizing hair lotion and tie it up with a scarf. If you are in a hurrying you can blow try it a little with a blow dryer (while still tied down with a scarf).

I hope this helps.

I wonder the same thing...

Sometime I oil that area at night. When my kitchen area gets dry, it looks a hundred times worse than normal.

I have it shaped to make it look neat and I use a lot of moistue on it. It is the only part of my hair I spray with surge on a constant basis.

Oh my I am having the same issue. I dyed my hair and I broke off my hair only at the nape. I need advice on how to make it grow back (along with patience) is there some special concoction or a definite NO-NO I should know about. It makes me want to cry that I sacrificed my kitchen for goldie locks

Back