The Holy Spirit Falls Heavily in Sri Lanka (Video

:yep: That's God.... people not open to receive God will either be afraid or turned off. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
I've seen this video. The Lord be upon Christianity. This looks just like how people look when they become possessed ungodly spirits. The Holy Spirit is distinct from all others.

Gal 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

With love.

Last edited:
I remember when I was lil seeing this in church and not understanding it...just ready to go. Even as a teenager I didn't really get it...Not until you step out on your own and you really began to know God for yourself did I really get to understand more of the things of God. And why people wail and shout.

I've also seen unclean spirits being called out of folks. Totally different look and experience.

Praise the Lord for what He is doing all over the world.

The Fire touches Flesh here.

The Fruits of the Spirit are qualities of someone living with God in them.

Gal 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

With love.

The Fire touches Flesh here.

The Fruits of the Spirit are qualities of someone living with God in them.

I believe that the fruits of the Spirit will be evident, especially when the Spirit falls upon someone. It's far to similar to the presence of ungodly spirits than the listed evidence of the Holy Spirit. But I do understand that on these points, a number of us will disagree...

I see what you are speaking of DIVYA..

I've been in a place and some folks were just out of control.You coulld feel it being a spirt and not the SPIRIT. Like when folks fall and hurt other people or start destroying stuff.

I'm like why would God allow that to happen when he comes upon you...would the Holy SPirit really stat destroying stuff or cause harm when he comes upon you?

That's A spirit NOT The Spirit.

So I do believe that some folks just have a spirit when they do this in church causing harm and destroying stuff. no no no.

But, I can say I've never really seen this, but have heard about it...

Divya, I do see your point, but you must also remember there are times people with other spirits on them, or even demon-possessed, come to church; and when God's Spirit moves, there will be a spiritual battle going on.

Who is to say which one of them God is dealing with like that in this video? But I've seen services like this before... rolling on the carpet or screaming isn't uncommon when Fire meets Flesh.

A person can't be always be "proper" when God is dealing with them... but we'll just have to disagree on this. :yep:

I believe that the fruits of the Spirit will be evident, especially when the Spirit falls upon someone. It's far to similar to the presence of ungodly spirits than the listed evidence of the Holy Spirit. But I do understand that on these points, a number of us will disagree...

Back