Text Typing 'Bs' & 'Gs' in Reply Message Box Result In...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
the cursor jumping back to a previous space in the text. This occurs when I post.

It happens whenever I type a word that has a 'b' or a 'g' and makes my cursor jump back or go to another line.

Is there something in settings that I can turn off or on to stop that action. Do I have to download or reinstall something?

I don't think I should have to do a backslash or backspace or correct everytime I post to remove that response. Is it a setting in my computer that translates this?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Please help.

the cursor jumping back to a previous space in the text. This occurs when I post.

It happens whenever I type a word that has a 'b' or a 'g' and makes my cursor jump back or go to another line.

Is there something in settings that I can turn off or on to stop that action. Do I have to download or reinstall something?

I don't think I should have to do a backslash or backspace or correct everytime I post to remove that response. Is it a setting in my computer that translates this?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Please help.

No,January..haven't experienced that one yet...good luck with the solution.

First. Press (hard) every single key on your keyboard to make sure that nothing is stuck. Turn off your scroll lock key if it's on (Even though it's a pretty useless key, you never know.)

I think your ALT key might be stuck, pop it out. (use a letter opener) and pop it back in.

Sounds like you have shortcuts attached to certain keys, let me think for a bit, there has to be a solution.

Last edited:
First. Press (hard) every single key on your keyboard to make sure that nothing is stuck. Turn off your scroll lock key if it's on (Even though it's a pretty useless key, you never know.)

I think your ALT key might be stuck, pop it out. (use a letter opener) and pop it back in.

Sounds like you have shortcuts attached to certain keys, let me think for a bit, there has to be a solution.

Thanks for responding1QT! :kiss: :up:
I'm going to try these ...

The problem happens on my home laptop and occassionally on my work laptop as well. I dunno what the heck!

Back