Taya has pics in hair gallery...

Taya

It took me a while to figure the process of loading multiple pics. I open fotki account but couldn't get pics uploaded, so decided to try the hair gallery so that's where they are.WARNING!!! although dates are on pics they're not in order and some i couldn't turn them right side,sorry. :confused:

Healthb4Length

TAYA, thanks for sharing! Your hair is shiny and pretty! You have an impressive collection of books, I've never heard of some of them. I really like the look of "It's a Hair Thang" looks fun! Anyhow, keep up the good job!

blueabyss333

Alli77 said:
TAYA, thanks for sharing! Your hair is shiny and pretty! You have an impressive collection of books, I've never heard of some of them. I really like the look of "It's a Hair Thang" looks fun! Anyhow, keep up the good job!

Same here:)

Taya

Alli77 said:
hey thanks for the hair compliment. i guess thats me cause the book collection is not with my pics. i notice that showing up as i looked back at my uploaded pics . maybe i did something wrong.
I will be getting a hair cut cause my ends are very damaged. i just wanted to post pics old and recent before i cut it ,then i'm gonna put the new ones in. besides i've been on the forum over a year and hadn't post pics.