Sunday Best Le'Andria Johnson to Host 4th Annual Holy Convocation

Iwanthealthyhair67

Le’Andria Johnson Set To Host 4th Annual UCF Holy Convocation

Aja Gatling | January 9, 2014 |

Register now at eventbrite.com for the 4th annual UCF Holy Convocation hosted by Pastor Le’Andria Johnson!

The ministry and message of Bishop Carlton Pearson are becoming louder and louder. The message that one committed to ‘reconciling our differences, celebrating our diversity and acknowledging our oneness in worship.

And here’s a bonus surprise – Tonex will be speaking during this event, not singing.

http://gospelbreak.com/2014/01/leandria-johnson-set-to-host-4th-annual-ucf-holy-convocation/

Hi Iwanthealthyhair67,

Doesn't Carlton Pearson preach universalism, (everybody's going to heaven) and that no one is going to hell?

Please correct me if I'm wrong cause I know that people do change.

yes ...

this is taken from his sight

About​ Carlton
​As a result of what Carlton calls "Expanded Consciousness", he strongly advocates personal evolution, transformation and Self Actualization. He says his deep roots in Pentecostalist transcendance has informed his embrace of a more Metaphysical approach to life, scriptural interpretation and spirituality.

Through personal mentoring from Oral Roberts, Carlton Pearson experienced years of celebrated national media exposure having been on Larry King Live, Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher Nightline, CNN, ABC, BET, CBS News, Fox News, NBC and numerous other stations.​​

A leading authority of the modern Pentecostal church, his highly acclaimed book, The Gospel of Inclusion, is quickly becoming known as “a voice of reason in a world of religious extremes.” His rejection of the traditional concept of hell caused him to be rejected by mainstream fundamental evangelical Christianity.

Founder and Pastor of the former 5,000 member mega-church Higher Dimensions in
Tulsa, Oklahoma, Carlton later became Interim Senior Pastor at Chicago's Christ Universal Temple.

His annual Azusa conference saw attendance swell to 50,000 per event. The popular conference helped give numerous ministries an international platform and recognition including TD Jakes and Joyce Meyers.

A Stellar award winning vocalist, Pearson has sold millions of CDs and videos with his recording contracts with Warner Brothers, Atlantic Records, and Tommy Boy, and has also been nominated for the Christian recording industry Dove Award.​ Read More

Hi Iwanthealthyhair67,

Doesn't Carlton Pearson preach universalism, (everybody's going to heaven) and that no one is going to hell?

Please correct me if I'm wrong cause I know that people do change.

Hi Iwanthealthyhair... (me too).

Mr. Person's beliefs are in error and against the Word of GOD. Please do not follow his teachings nor support this conference.

Take care.

lol, not interested in Carlton Pearson, just wanted to post about Le'Andria Johnson hosting this convocation (making folks aware so-to-speak), she is also operating in error.

Hi Iwanthealthyhair... (me too).

Mr. Person's beliefs are in error and against the Word of GOD. Please do not follow his teachings nor support this conference.

Take care.

Thanks Healthy Hair for keeping us 'aware'. This babygirl looks so angelic. satan cannot have her, in Jesus' Name.

I tell ya', I thank God for 2 Corinthians 4:8...

We are troubled on every side, yet.... we are not distressed...

It's outside the Church and inside...so much mess, but yet God is there to keep us on His side.​

Back