Sulfur 8 & BB Growth lotion

TRUKARISMA

Newbie here

I have a question, I am mixing sulfur 8 medicated original formula with BB Moisturising Growth Lotion. I am applying this mixture to my scalp every other day.

Is this going to help with growth or am I damaging my hair?

danigurl18

I've heard about alot of people using both of these products but not together.. how does it make your hair feel?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I would mix Sulphur 8 with MN before BB Growth Lotion. The BB stuff is a moisturizer, right? I think the ''Growth Lotion'' is just a marketing ploy to get black folks to buy their stuff :ohwell:

AtlantaJJ

Look at the ingredients. I think the BB growth lotion has protein in it, might be silk, I'm not sure. I wouldn't use a Sulfur 8 product personally because it has petrolum and/or mineral oil in it...

ChocalateDiva

Sulfur8 grew my edges back in a few months. It is great stuff. :yep: I would not apply it to the hair, only the scalp.

TRUKARISMA

My hair just feels a little greasy when I use it.

i did a mixture of sulphur 8 with MN and BB Growth lotion but i got a rash on my skin, i am not sure if it was from the mixture but that was the only thing new that i start to use on my skin, so i stop using the MN mixture all together.

so i am try to use up the sulphur mix