Stiff Edges?

Aireen

Well, my edges are a bit stiff. :look: I thought if they grew out they'd flatten down but the growth hasn't helped. I've tired protein and that only helped a little. I'm thinking it's a moisture and porosity problem since a lot of people seem to have weak, dry edges and Aussie Moist Conditioner has improved the condition of them but not to extent and potential I want my ends to reach.

I'm sort of tired of always having to smooth my edges down with a fine tooth comb while the rest of my hair falls into place nicely. Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do to combat it?

Tips, suggestions, product referrals are all welcome! Hope to get lots of advice and responses, thanks in advance! :yep:

bimtheduck

What helped me was after moisturizing I would rub castor oil on my nape and edges and smooth them down then my scarf and bonnet. Wake up the next morning with soft, smooth, flat (somewhat wavy) edges and nape.

Aireen

What helped me was after moisturizing I would rub castor oil on my nape and edges and smooth them down then my scarf and bonnet. Wake up the next morning with soft, smooth, flat (somewhat wavy) edges and nape.

Thanks! I'll pick some up, I'm always forgetting.

Anyone else with responses or advice?