Standing Hair Dryer

Deziyah I ordered and received my LCL and love it. It has changed my hair game for the better. My wash and go's are better, my twist outs rock, I can deep condition and my Caruso curler sets are delightful. Best money I have spent in a long long long time.

Thanks thats just what I needed to hear!!! I'll be starting a new job Monday so I'll be getting it the next few weeks!!! I'll post my update as soon as i use it!! Thanks again ladies :grin:

I have the golden hot purple ppl eater (i cant remember the name) bt I got it frm sally's for 88.00 less my 20% coupon. I really like it! I have had no issues & it's ionic

had mine for two years and it doesn't get that hot anymore.

Hubby surprised me and got me the LCL dryer; jus got it today!! It is very quiet!! Can't wait to use it this weekend!!! :D

Can't wait to hear how much you love it. I know I love mine

Sent from my PC36100 using LHCF

Sorry for my delay in posting... I couldn't find this thread for the life of me!!! I am loving this dryer!!! So much easier to use with than my old table top!!! Its so quiet, I love the timer and you can tell that it adjusts the heat periodically to make sure it doesn't get to hot and it dries in no time!!! I'm glad hubby was actually listening this time around and got it for me :)

I know this may not be easy but I'd just sacrifce or save a bit longer and get the Pibbs. When I was contemplating the purchase I remeber thinking, can a dryer be worth that much? How different can it be? They all just dry hair, right? But I bit the bullet and purchased the Pibbs about 3 years ago and on the first use I felt it was money well spent. I've NEVER regretted the expense and still feel it was worth the cost. And yes, there is a HUGE difference in the air flow between Pibbs and EVERY other dryer I've ever used, and I've bought many over the years since the old Gold n' Hot ones would last me about a year on average. I don't know your finances, but that's my honest thoughts. Pibbs is worth it.

Last edited:
Dammit! I am confused. Sorry to threadjack love but I got the Gold N' Hot dryer. My hair looks like 7/10. A poster lent me her PIBBS but I returned it to her. Is that salonsrus dryer good? OP, what do you have again? I read all these posts and just blanked shockolate :(

Back