St. Ive's Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
St. Ive\'s Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner

I used this for the first time the other day and it was very good. it was very thick and had a tingling feeling due to the mint and rosemary. Has anyone else tried this?

teerama

Hot Mama!
Re: St. Ive\'s Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner

I have. I haven't used it in years. I always bought it in packets never saw it in a bottle though. I guess that is why I didn't use it more. Anyway, I remember my scalp feeling incredible afterward. I may have to look for this one again

Tami

Miss Bubblegum

the bottle looks like lotion you have to pump it out instead of pouring like most conditioners. i bought the packet just to try it out but i will definitely go back and purchase the bottle since it was inexpensive $4.99

NAY007

I have tried it because I love St. Ives Fortifying Reconstructor so I decided to give this one a try but I don't like the mint smell in my hair. It gave me a headache and it was little too intense for me. I also didn't like the pump bottle. I'd have to pump a thousand times.

Tami

Miss Bubblegum

yes the smell is pretty intense and the feeling very invigorating--hopefully i'll have better luck with the pump!!

Norma15

is the one yu guys talking about for strength and shine and thats the one i have

Jade21

No, this is not the Strength and Shine Reconstructor. It's another product. The Strength and Shine Reconstructor is like the best moisturizing, deep conditioner on the planet and cheap as anything.

With this one, I use it on my scalp exclusively and it's tremendous. There's not another product I've found which gives the scalp such a tremendous, invigorating tingle.

NAY...I hated the pump bottle too and simply replaced it with a top of another St. Ives conditioner which I had finished. Works great!

~Jade~