spirulina, MSM, biotin = 2X growth rate

AmyInAtl

these are some of the vitamins I take, well, over the last 8 weeks I didnt take them. noticed a big difference. my hair grew half as much as it did, when i took my vit's routinely. when i took them regularly, i was astounded at my growth rate and texture. well, i get my regular vitamins from walmart, i get my spirulina from nutriongeeks.com, 500/500mg tabs, for 23.90.....not slacking off no more this year, I hope. just wanted to share.

thiccknlong

SophiaRose said:
these are some of the vitamins I take, well, over the last 8 weeks I didnt take them. noticed a big difference. my hair grew half as much as it did, when i took my vit's routinely. when i took them regularly, i was astounded at my growth rate and texture. well, i get my regular vitamins from walmart, i get my spirulina from nutriongeeks.com, 500/500mg tabs, for 23.90.....not slacking off no more this year, I hope. just wanted to share.

Thanks for the info! I'm new, so are there any negative affects with taking MSM/sulfur ? Where did you get the spirulina ? Liquid or power form ?

AmyInAtl

msm/sulfur is water soluble, the body excretes what it doesn't need, some people say they experienced headaches when using it. i take the spirulina tablets, cheaper. 500@500mg each for 23.90 is CHEAP. you know they the real deal by taste and texture, plus the site has indepth info on their growth and cultivation of it. if you google spirulina, you will find, you may not want to be without it, i know i am addicted.