Spin-off..JABEZ TESTIMONY

kayte

Today is the last day of our 30 Jabez challenge that was thoughtfully begun by DonnaDi31Proverbi who clarified a new challenge distinct from the older Jabez challenge thread that inspired this.
For the spin-off wondering if anyone has any testimony about a Jabez experience that came about after the prayer...not necessarily this go round..but anytime.

I can share one....

the first time two prayer warriors ...when I was on a week long spiritual retreat... prayed it over me. It was the first time I'd heard of it. After they prayed ...they smiled and laughed and said Look out...things are going to change for the BIGGER. I just assumed then with God the manifestations are quiet and deeply spiritual... not in any outward external display. I thought no more about it.

The day I got home from the retreat.... I googled my name which I do sometimes to see any public updates on my book,because my publisher did not always communicate any updates and I found out my book had won a prestigious award....that was nice! & I gave thanks to God.

Then not even one month later..I was supposed to do a reading of my book with music at this large mutli-leveled public event/place. It was for their library..a small carpeted space holding about maximum about thirty children/families.
When I got there the coordinator said we have to change the room ...there's renovation going on in the library and we also anticipate more people. I thought there were going to substitute a room of equal dimensions
Casually said..Sure..where? and they showed me
..A CONCERT HALL.

I panicked & said no-no-no it's in my contract..my contract says says the library..and house manager said..we CANT do it there and we DONT't have TIME to debate ..we need to do a tech through...YOUR SOUND CHECK and LIGHTING.... RIGHT AWAY... What kind of lighting do you want? Soft and then full up? and then a fade?

I was like ..what is she talking about..I FREAKED OUT!!
and said Oh God is this what you meant by enlarging my territory I did not expect it so soon and so big...please let this not be what you mean
but I HAD to deal suddenly with a sound check for both guitar and vocals and lighting on me during the CONCERT...I cannot believe I went through with it .

There were over a hundred people and I gave a concert,instead of the quiet intimate acoustic library.... and there were two shows full houses and client was happy and said see ..they woudn't have FIT...in the library ...
all I could think was ....God oh God you have such a sense of humor

Now I routinely have audiences over 200 plus ...for now

The second time I did a Jabez study was with my sister and it was quiet.
Wondering about this time..wondering if anyone else has thoughts/testimony on Jabez ..
This thread can open to when the divine expansions begin coming in

Blessing in abundance
May our terriorities be enlarged and the hand of God ALWAYS with us

xoxo :)

Last edited:
Oh wow, I just learnt about this prayer yesterday night, I believe this is even a greater sign :yep:

Thank you sisters,thank the Lord. :) Confident testimonies are going to surface soon because our Lord is amazing in every way.

I've posted a little about my testimony in the other thread. My blessing hasn't been manifested physically yet :) But spiritually, I am wide open. God has been talking, and I have been listening. He has opened me up to a place of being able to listen to a person and speak a scripture or minister to a person's specific situation when I am asked for advice. I am taking it all in. Still believing in an outward manifestation of this inward blessing. God is showing me that through my faithfulness over the past year or so, that things have been good, considering the financial climate of the world, and that while I may not have everything I want, I do have everything I need and that he has given me the true desires of my heart, which is to make sure my kids are taken care of. That is all I need. Now, I am ready to expand into the place of abundance. I am ready to live in the overflow, but I don't want to do that until God says that I am ready. He knows me better than I know myself and if I would stray from him in the face of abundance, then I want him to just keep me where I am, but when he looses me, I am so anxious because I am ready to bless the kingdom in a way that the "world" will be like :perplexed. How did they do that? I see a vision of my own church doing some awesome things and I have had a vision/thought of me being able to help in a way that will not only get the ball rolling, but keep it rolling until it wears out, only to replace that ball with a bigger one. lol

I know it is working because the devil has been throwing darts at me. I am recognizing it though so it isn't working. He is even messing with people close to me, especially those that I pray for. But I will not let my faith be shaken. Ever heard the saying "broke, busted and disgusted"? Well, I am broke(financially), busted,(at the end of my options) and still praising God. But I am spritually wealthy, healed and cheerful in the hands of my Lord.

Back