So lost. How do I use this stuff?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I've been having this stuff for a while, but since I know NOTHING about haircare, I have no clue what to do. The products are: Garnier Sleek and Shine 3 Minute Masque (WTH is a hair masque?), Garnier Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti Frizz Serum, Wild Growth Oil and ORS Shea Butter. How do I use this stuff? Would any of them be considered a moisturizer? Okay, on to part two of the question: Can I use the Wild Growth Oil on my 3 yo daughters scalp and the Shea Butter on her hair? Or should the oil be used to seal? How on earth do you seal?! Just rub some oil on your hair and brush in? Please help this lost soul :D

HEY:) ,
WELCOME TO THE FORUM. AS FAR AS SEALING GOES, YOU'LL NEED TO MOISTURIZE FIRST WITH A GOOD WATER-BASED MOISTURIZER BEFORE SEALING THE ENDS. WATER-BASED JUST MEANS THAT THE FIRST INGREDIENT IS WATER, THATS THE EASIEST WAY TO REMEMBER IT. SOME GOOD ONES ARE S-CURL AND ORS OLIVE OIL MOISTURIZER.
THERE ARE A WIDE VARIETY OF OILS THAT YOU CAN USE TO SEAL IN THE MOISTURE WITH, SUCH AS CASTOR OIL, EVOO, KEMI OIL, COCONUT, JOJOBA, GRAPE SEED AND THE LIST GOES ON....LOL.
I'VE BEEN USING THE BLACK CASTOR OIL TO SEAL AND I'VE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD RESULTS WITH IT SO FAR.

HTH
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST ON WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO START YOUR HAIR JOUNEY WITH:D

Thank you DarkEmpress! Do you know if I can use the Wild Growth and Shea butter on my daughters hair? BTW, your hair is beautiful. So thick and shiny! Is that a result of the black castor oil?

tiffers said:
Thank you DarkEmpress! Do you know if I can use the Wild Growth and Shea butter on my daughters hair? BTW, your hair is beautiful. So thick and shiny! Is that a result of the black castor oil?

Absoulutely! Wild Growth can be used from babies to grandmas. I use it on my 8 & 12 year old girls. Very soft newgrowth. The sheabutter as well!:)

tiffers said:

yes, you can. these two products would be ideal for your daughters hair.

Thank you ladies! I just used the Shea Butter and the Wild Growth on her hair and it's soooo soft, I couldn't believe it! I was afraid that adult products would harm her hair. Thank you!! Would any of you happen to know if the 3 minute masque is a conditioner or deep conditioner or something else? And what's the Anti Frizz serum for? Just to get rid of frizz? Or can you seal with it? I'm so lost.

Back