Silly questions for rollersetters..

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
Silly question for rollersetters..

Is it not very uncomfortable to sleep with a head full of rollers?

x

Last edited:
Re: Silly question for rollersetters..

you talkin bout w/ magnetic rollers?!

GIRL I will not even attempt that.

Sleeping with perm rods is generally comfortable unless you have some that are bigger than the orange ones.

Re: Silly question for rollersetters..

CharUK... do u mean "is it not very comfortable..."?

The big magnetic rollers are the worst! I tried once and woke up feeling like someone had tried to snap my neck in half...not to mention I had the headache from hades...Now I either roller wrap it or use the soft satin foam rollers.

Hugs,
Crys

I wear very large magnetic rollers to bed. I've learned to position them towards the back of my head so I can sleep on my sides comfortably. So far, so good. :)

yes it most definantely is, this is when I whip out my carel soft bonnet dryer and take a 30 min nap. by the time I finish my nap, my hair is dry and I'll just stuff my hair (after I remove the rollers) into my satin bonnet and call it a day :sleep: .

I thought so!

So many of you sleep with them it seems, and I was thinking "surely that's uncomfortable"

I know it's in the name of beauty but....

x

Well, I slept on magnetic rollers for years and years. I guess I'm just used to it. It doesn't bother me.

I use large mesh rollers and yes, it's really uncomfortable. :( I'm going to have to try sitting under my hooded dryer to make sure it's dry, then take them out before turning in.

Back