Silk Elements Conditioner

ElegantElephant

I've always HATED washing my hair because its soooo hard to detangle!! Anyhoo..I tried the Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment and it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I was able to cobm though my hair with ease and best of all...no tangles!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::yep::lick: Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Chromia

That's how I feel about the Silk Elements treatment I used. I haven't used the cholesterol one - the one I have is the MegaSilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment. I plan to buy more Silk Elements products because I like the Olive treatment so much.

Esq.2B

I bought two packets of the megasilk moisturizing treatment due to all the reviews on the SE products. I'm going to use it this evening.

Bulletproof

tHicK hAIr dOn't CarE
what stores/chains are you all buying Silk Elements in. I walked all around Harlem and no BSS I went in carried it.

Esq.2B

Okay so I'm under the dryer with my rollers now.

I shampooed with CON green and DC'd for 10 minutes w/ SE moisturizing treatment.

Then I applied Humectress as a leave-in and used Keracare foam setting lotion for my rollerset.

As far as detangling, I'd give the SE 8 out of 10. ORS replenishing (old formula) is still the only thing I give a 10 out of 10 too.

Though, I have to say that my hair feels better after I rinse out the SE than after I rinse out the ORS replenishing. It definitely feels more moisturized.

I still have some ORS Replenishing left but SE will get the job done once I run out. Though I'm probably still gonna be chasing that ORS high for a while :lol:. That ORS detangles like nobody's business.

I'll have to see how my hair looks and feels once I take my rollers out, wrap my hair, then comb it out tomorrow. I'll report back tomorrow.

lamaria211

Im a SE lover I have the Megasilk Moistyrizing treatment, heat protectant, the megasilk moisturizing leave in and the regular luxury moisturizing conditioner. My question is do any lazing condies use the Luxury moisturizing conditioner to DC it saya 3to 5 min??? ive nticed thar when they use SE in salons the always use the regular condish as a DC even after relaxers. Just wondering