Shout Out to Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Ingredients: Olive oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, almond oil, sesame oil, apricot kernel oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil, kukui oil, emu oil, meadowfoam oil, Vitamin E acetate, fragrance - Paraben Free

I have been using this oil as an ends oil and it really makes my ends smooth and sleek. Before now, I was using the Keracare Essential Oils in the same way. The Hydratherma oil smells delicious (like buttercream icing :lick:) and this week I decided to apply it all over.

After sleeping, I woke up to find soft, luscious, silky feeling hair! The Keracare oil was a bit heavy for all over, unless you're using it as a pre-poo and planning to wash it out soon. The Hydratherma oil could also be used as a pre-poo, but I love that I can use it and it absorbs nicely into my hair at night and makes it wonderful by morning.

You should try it, definitely baby daddy material :yep:

LushLox

Lawd, why do you people have to do this to me. I've been wanting to try this for ages, as the reviews are fabulous! I successfully managed to put it to the back of my mind for a while!

My hand is itching for my purse again!

ETA: Those ingredients are to die for!!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Lawd, why do you people have to do this to me. I've been wanting to try this for ages, as the reviews are fabulous! I successfully managed to put it to the back of my mind for a while!

My hand is itching for my purse again!

ETA: Those ingredients are to die for!!

You took the words right out of my mouth.

La Colocha

What about it is supposed to contribute to growth? I don't see anything relevant in the ingredients.

I think its the emu oil that can help stimulate growth im not positive, there is more info on the site. But im not using it for growth, Im using it for the softness that it gives me.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
SuperGirl, WHYYYYY did you do this to me?

I forgot all about Hydratherma Naturals. Now I don't know what I want.... Hydratherma or KBB :confused:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14

Ingredients: Olive oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, almond oil, sesame oil, apricot kernel oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil, kukui oil, emu oil, meadowfoam oil, Vitamin E acetate, fragrance - Paraben Free

I have been using this oil as an ends oil and it really makes my ends smooth and sleek. Before now, I was using the Keracare Essential Oils in the same way. The Hydratherma oil smells delicious (like buttercream icing :lick:) and this week I decided to apply it all over.

After sleeping, I woke up to find soft, luscious, silky feeling hair! The Keracare oil was a bit heavy for all over, unless you're using it as a pre-poo and planning to wash it out soon. The Hydratherma oil could also be used as a pre-poo, but I love that I can use it and it absorbs nicely into my hair at night and makes it wonderful by morning.

You should try it, definitely baby daddy material :yep:

I am a little confused on how you use this. Is it just on the ends of your hair?

*fabulosity*

SuperGirl, WHYYYYY did you do this to me?

I forgot all about Hydratherma Naturals. Now I don't know what I want.... Hydratherma or KBB :confused:

:look: :look: both... :lachen: :lachen:

Thanks again Supergirl... spending my money.. that's ok.. it's cool to see my retirement money in my bathroom cabinet.. I can keep better track of there then on the stock market....:look: :lachen:

Off to buy.. their moisture boosting deep conditioner is also excellent.. somebody got me for my growth lotion... :lachen: but it's all good...

ETA: $13 shipping???? Good lord!!!!

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
WHY did you do this Supergirl:nono:? I shouldn't have come in here, lol.

That oil sounds really good. I'll go to the site and window shop:ohwell:.

MAMATO

I dont know for the product, but the design of the bottle is very nice and classy. I like it :)