Sherri Sherpard's comment on the View today

I don't even want Sherri to come up in here. Tyra and Chris Rock need to keep their silly selves out of here too...they would just ruin it. I think some members should try to get on the Tyra show/Oprah and show people that relaxed and natural black women can have long hair, but shhh...don't tell them about this place. Tell other black women, but not them. This right here is that Neverland-Oz-Narnia-Shangri-La stuff....people find LHCF when they are ready to.:sekret:

But when this whole thing started, I was excited, because I love to talk hair. I thought my dreams had finally come true, whee, everyone is finally going to talk hair with me. :reddancer:

Little did I know that the "discussion" was going to consist of acting a damn fool and perpetuating stereotypes, instead of helping more black women love their hair. :wallbash:
I don't mind people talking about black hair, but at least come correct with your info. That's all I ask.

Everyone wants to act brand new, like this whole "good hair/bad hair" thing has never existed until now. It's been around for 200+ years. And NOW everyone wants to be talking about it, trying to be all profound, like they done made some great discovery. Pretending like they are doing the whole world a favor, demystifying black culture, when really, all they're doing is adding to the confusion and incorrect beliefs. :wallbash:

I just want the movie to come out, and then go away so everyone can move on to something else.

Last edited:
Back