Seperate board for religion

EbonyF

I've noticed a lot of threads concerning religion, and other things. And majority of these topics are in the Off Topic board.

Maybe it is possible to have a serpate section for religion? And I'm not directly talking about myself but I do know that a lot of people have different feelings about religion, and not everyone is Christian. And sometimes it's kind of odd seeing these in the Off topic board.

And I know a lot of boards usually have a seperate section for religion.

Just a suggestion though

Aerie17

I don't think religious subject matter needs to be segregated from the other off-topic subjects. Everything else seems to be discussed on the board, and if the discussions aren't obscene should be okay, IMHO. With the option of reading the first line of the opening post only, on the index page, a person doesn't have to read anything they deem uninteresting or otherwise unsuitable for them.

Serei

On second thought, a separate board wouldn't help because that wouldn't stop members from mentioning religion in non-religious posts.

EbonyF

Oh well it was just a suggestion
Just that a lot of boards do this being that a lot of people are more sensitive towards religion, and it's quite odd seeing it in the mix of a "sex" topic.

I'll just have to not wander into the Off Topic board too much, that's all.

*delete this topic if necessary*