Semi-Newbie...Random pics posted. Shout it outtttttttttt!

MonaLisa

Hello Wonderful People --

Semi /images/graemlins/newbie.gif here. I say Semi because I've been lurking and posting for a minute now. Everybody has such great albums. I'm hoping that I can have a Swan like hair reveal a year from now.

But for now...I just wanted to post some random pics so folks can see a face with the name MonaLisa.

Also wanna take time to shout out the helpful and sweet and beautiful haired ladies that I have stalked...*cough* I mean admired (Adrienne, Kitchen_tician, Carlie, Isis), those who have offered helpful info (CCD, Denali, Lulu, Zuppy, CH and more) and those that make me laugh like Sengschick!

I've learned sooooooooo much being here. This is the greatest, most addictive board eva. Yeah, I said..EV-A.

/images/graemlins/clap.gif

MonaLisa

Oh yeah...password is Mona...if it's necessary...
Still trying to figure this Fotki ish out...
lol.

MonaLisa

@bajanplums....down in New Orleans during the Essence fest.

Thanks for the hair comment! I take all boosts that I can chica...gotta start somewhere! *smile*

Divastate

Your hair looks nice and healty- great shine I'm sure it will be growing by leaps and bounds in no time.

Oh and nice eye candy in those pics /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lorraine

Welcome!
Mona, your hair is already a *very* nice length. You will reach brastrap in no time with all the info these ladies can provide. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carlie

Mona, you are too sweet!!! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif Thanks so much for the shout out. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Your hair looks pretty long in those pics! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm sure in a year, you'll have some shocking results! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Keep on growing girl! /images/graemlins/up.gif

MonaLisa

Thanks ladies! All support greatly appreciated. I sincerely mean that.

Lawd..how could I forget my stalkeration...I mean admiration of Lorraine (girl u know I luv your hair) and FoxyBronx! /images/graemlins/lick.gif

Lorraine

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
Thanks ladies! All support greatly appreciated. I sincerely mean that.

Lawd..how could I forget my stalkeration...I mean admiration of Lorraine (girl u know I luv your hair) and FoxyBronx! /images/graemlins/lick.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That's okay. You're not the only stalker on the board. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

MonaLisa

Oh my Lawd...everytime I go away...I am reminded of more beautiful inspirational heads of hair...
Deedabug...go on with ya natural self..happy growing girl! Thanks much fellow born actress and comedienne!

Awwwww shucks..Ms. Jennifer and Dreemssold...thank you! That means something coming from gorgeous heads that you two have...I can't wait to be like you guys. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MonaLisa

Thank you Ms. Portugul! You have a pretty lovely head of hair goin on yourself there! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sengschick

The Bun Master
/images/graemlins/wave.gif MonaLisa. Thanks for the shout-out /images/graemlins/kiss.gif. I'm late so I'm locked out and can't see the pics. /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

MonaLisa

Awww Sengschick...the pw is Mona....
whenever u call the SO "the Mister" I crack up. I'm writing my thesis on the Color Purple...so I think of you...
and thank you SingingStar...we never doubted you had a life girl. This is RESEARCH! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MonaLisa

Thanks PoohBear and DJD! Happy growing to you as well.
I wish I could claim the 1st guy...but Nicole Parker has him. His brother is still available though. LOL. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MonaLisa

Awwwwww...thank you Alli...I needed to hear that so...
I can remember what it can look like again when touch up time comes. I'm trying to stick to this stretching out relaxer challenge...and it's proving to be a challenge right now. The only thing that has me holding on is feeling on the new growth and knowing that my hair will be a bit longer and stronger after relaxing.

kitchen_tician

Awwww, Thanks for the shout out Mona /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

You have a nice length and your hair looks great and shiny. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I always look like a drunk, pooffy mess when I'm in New Orleans. /images/graemlins/antlers.gif /images/graemlins/alcoholics.gif

MonaLisa

YW Kitchen_tician a.k.a. Hair Goddess...
don't be fooled....that's exactly what my hair seemed like to me when I was in New Orleans...I was happy the pics came out that decent. I'll be better prepared next time!

*Bow down to the hair goddess!* /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif