Question Searching

Chrismiss

I am having trouble using the search feature. Is it inoperable? I've tried putting in basic requests and I receive the same message each time, something to the effect of "your request did not match..." I hate to ask about searching but I tried to "search" searching with no luck. Thanks in advance!

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
I don't think the search function has come back to it's usual efficiency yet.

It's actually faster and easier to search on Google, like this: 4a hair longhaircareforum
for example.

PPGbubbles

I am having trouble using the search feature. Is it inoperable? I've tried putting in basic requests and I receive the same message each time, something to the effect of "your request did not match..." I hate to ask about searching but I tried to "search" searching with no luck. Thanks in advance!

You will have better luck using the advanced search

pisceschica

You will have better luck using the advanced search

I use the advanced function and still have problems. This search seems to be more complicated than the previous. All I had to do was specify forum and whether I wanted it to search entire thread or just title. I swear I get A LOT less results than before the change and if its too many terms I get an error.

ingenious_mind

Can we request to have the google search button added back to the left sidebar?!?! I can't find simple things when searching with the current advanced search method.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
One question really: Does anyone really read the announcements?

I appears that I have typed the same thing again and again and have pointed people to the same topic numerous times.

Seriously, sometimes I am :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

...walking away from the computer....

Nonie

I haven't had any problem with advance searching. Anyone having problem with it, please PM me what you're trying to find and I'll see if I can help.