Sally's september *ethnic hair* sale

newslady

http://newsletter.sallybeauty.com/newsletter/0609/savings.html

Visit www.sallybeauty.com for product information,store locations and much more!
plus Visit the What's New section for even more new items and how-tos!

www.sallybeauty.com
• Find a Sally Store
• 1-800-ASK-SALLY

caribeandiva

Human being
why are they all weaves? this is supposed to be ethnic hair care? i was looking for shampoos and conditioners. too bad i don't wear weaves..

Ebonygurl00

I thought it was gonna say that CON was on sale. I don't wear weaves, so I guess I won't be benefitting from this sale....

Amina

I wish companies would realize that not every Black person wears weave (can't stand the stuff)...Really don't they know nothing...I also thought this was about shampoo, conditioners, etc....Sad real sad:perplexed

Cheleigh

Well, if the boot fits...:ohwell:

Here's the ad on the cover page of their circular--hair extensions for white women:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/images/in_store_images/p1.pdf

I think they were trying to mean "ethnic (extensions) hair," not that this page represents ethnic hair care (products). They screwed up--bad copyrighting on their part, I think.

But heck, maybe that's exactly what they intended. At any rate, none of the Sallys in my area sell a lot of hair extensions. The Korean BSS have that completely on lock around here--1/2 of entire 2,000-3,000 square foot stores dedicated to wigs, weave hair, and phony ponytails (one of the Korean BSS they featured in that hair documentary was a store right here downtown).

Minx

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Then I had to go back and re-read to make sure the title said "hair care", which it does.
I was like, hhmmmmm........

sareca

The Sally's in my area has huge posters of white women before and after extensions. I think that's just their new thing.

LovelyLionessa

Yeah I noticed that whole "ethnic" thing too. I was like where are all the good black hair care products? :confused:

At least they made up for it with some killer sales this month. There is a coupon out for Proclaim, buy 2 products, get $3 dollars off. :cool: And Silk Elements is buy 2 get one free. So you know I got 3 tubs of the Megasilk Leave-In. :grin:

*Sigh* I love me some Sally's. I feel like the shopgirls are like family to me. :look:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Mocha Princess

Ok, ya'll seriously have me rollin over here with the sally's "ethnic hair care sale discussion!" :lachen: I agree that it's a little pathetic that black hair care to them, has been reduced to weave wearin and phony ponyin. :lol: Gosh, is this what it comes down to when it comes to "ethnic hair care. :perplexed I thought weaves weren't the answer to healthy hair!:lachen:

MrsHouston

mango387 said:
I concur 100%. Trust me, nothing is wrong w/extensions, but this ad and the title of it is unsettling for some reason.

Thank you... I was thinking the same thing.