Sally's Is The Spot!

Smiley79

I'm assuming Mane Choice is referring to the highly raved Egyptian Line. If so, I am officially putting Sallys at or above Target as the Disney World of natural hair products. I absolutely love going in there just to see what's new. And I appreciate that they all so carry up and coming or lesser known small companies.

Do you like Sallys?

OhTall1

I'm excited because they're about to start carrying Camille Rose products starting today. That said, I still don't have one shop that carries all of the brands I like so I'll continue to check CVS, Target, Sally's and other places for the best deal when I don't want to purchase online.

beingofserenity

I lovee my Sally's. I be in there a least every monthish. I think I buy most of my stuff there. Walmart also now has a large selection that sells cheaper than Sallys. Once in a while I try out Target.

Sally.

Ever since Sallys reformulated my favorite conditioner, which was their Macadamia Oil conditioner that was a knockoff of the super expensive Macadamia Conditionee (but waaaayy better), they have been on my ish list. They also used to sell an eye shadow for $1 that was perfect for a nude, but better effect.

Now I just go there for the Aphogee products.

JerriBlank

Yessss!!! I've been waiting on this! I figured this would happen soon, due to their B2G1 sale last month. I know what I want and will be first in line to get it from Sally's because I'm not paying shipping or the higher prices on the Mane Choice site. This is awesome! Yes for instant gratification! Lmao

GGsKin

Sally's over here used to be my spot, now I only really go in for tools. The last thing I bought there was a diffuser. London Sally's don't seem to have any of the hot and natural lines I see you ladies talking about. A couple of BSS I frequent, carry a lot more lines but many are still lackin in product and/or price.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I haven't been in one lately....:cry3:

I'm happy to hear that they are getting more Natural Brands. :2inlove:

The Sally I really like has a Tar'get across from it that also has a lot of good stuff.:lick:

I don't get on that side of town often, and most of the time I talk myself out of running up in boff.:angry2:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
depends on what I'm looking for but I sure will go in to a Sally. some things can be overpriced vs the black bss a few miles away. for example, went to buy a pack of 10 disposable processing caps. $3.50ish at Sally vs $1 at the bss. a spray bottle was $6 at Sally vs $1.65 at the bss, so... I chose my purchases carefully.

I do like their seamless combs, and snatch up a Neutral Protein Filler every time I'm in there.

Blue_Berry

That's good, but I have to support my brothers and sisters who own beauty supply stores. I'm not trying to sound mean, but I want to put the money into African American community pockets like other cultures be helping each other. It's good they are carrying African American brands, but I love to go to stores own by African American and shop there instead, because we don't have a large community in owning businesses (or we have a failing business) or I rather buy on the website.

Smiley79

That's good, but I have to support my brothers and sisters who own beauty supply stores. I'm not trying to sound mean, but I want to put the money into African American community pockets like other cultures be helping each other. It's good they are carrying African American brands, but I love to go to stores own by African American and shop there instead, because we don't have a large community in owning businesses (or we have a failing business) or I rather buy on the website.

Yup, a few of the BSS near me are carrying many of my favorite product lines. I'll admit, I'm a hopper, I venture everywhere because at this point I go with who has the most affordable prices or deals for what I want. I share the love. :)