Sally BSS version of Joico Kpak

gissellr78

Does Sally have a cheap version of the Joico Kpak reconstructor? and if you have used it....is it good?

Natural Glow

Yeah they do. Its the Generic line in the black and white bottle. I like it. I've never used the real version though so I can't say how they compare. I think it leaves my hair strong but soft at the same time.

I have it, I used it twice cuz I'm doing my ayurveda regimen, but I really didn't see a difference, but I might start using it again and keep up with it....I'm one of those switch a product every week person.....I know, "how can I know if the product work if I keep switching up" but I like the Joico Kpak....try it.....HTH!

leona2025

Yeah they do. Its the Generic line in the black and white bottle. I like it. I've never used the real version though so I can't say how they compare. I think it leaves my hair strong but soft at the same time.

Sorry OT, but what is that color in your first sig pic? I loooooove it.

HeChangedMyName

I have it, use it, and love it. I've never used the real version so I can't compare but I do love the way it makes my hair feel and behave.

BillsBackerz67

I use it :) cant compare it to the actual joico but I like it. It seems to work the same as the Aphoghee 2 step on my hair. I dont dc with it though. I leave it in for about 5-8 minutes while im in the shower with a plastic cap, rinse, and then DC with whatever moisturizing conditioner under the dryer.

krissyprissy

Yes I have both. The generic is good with heat and I don't have to deep condition afterwards. The original is better as a pre-poo and I deep condition separately because it is stronger than the generic. IMO

SouthernTease

I was just about to ask if any body used it as directed. I use it on dry dirty hair and leave it on overnight and it's been working well for me that way.