ROUNDBRUSH HAS A DOMINICAN PRODUCT STARTER PACKAGE...

LivingDoll

I saw this on Roundbrushhair. I have no dom products but I'm thinking about diving in. Are these products okay? Is this a good investment?

From the site:

RoundBrush's starter package was created for those unfamiliar with Dominican hair care products in mind. We took the most popular item in each product category to make a set that contained everything from shampoo to leave-in conditioner.

16oz Silicon Mix Shampoo
16oz 11 en 1 Rinse
8oz 10 en 1 Conditioner
8oz Placenta de Ojeva Leave-In

**Due to the popularity of these products, if an item is out of stock you will receive a replacement item very similar to the original

http://www.roundbrushhair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=82

TIA!

I was always picky about what dom. products I bought cuz some of them have mineral oil and SLS in them. You really have to read the ingredients.

I thought about buying the starter package once, but I only use Miss Keys 10 en 1, Silicon mix leave in and Lacio Lacio leave in.

Thanks! I was reluctant only because I thought that the Silicon Mix everyone raves about was a condish, not a poo. I also didn't see the beloved lacio or the salerm...and although I've heard of Miss Key 10 en 1, I haven't heard of 11 en 1. I'm sure all of the products are great but I'll stick to the things that have been heavily reviewed.

You're welcome. Yeah, people weren't lying about Miss Keys! But I actually found recently that I like ORS Replenish a WHOLE lot better. I may buy Miss Keys again, but not anytime soon.

Yes I saw this too on roundbrushhair! I didn't buy Miss Keys but nstead decided on the Salerm Wheat Germ Oil conditioner (which was recommdended by a site that linked me to round brush). I also bought Salerm's B5 provitamin silk protein conditioner (which I mixed with some eggs for my own protein deep conditioning:yep:).

I loved the results of both! It smoothed out my hair and with the other products in my arsenal, gave me great curl definition. I'll be restocking soon. :shopping:

Back