Review on products I won. (Pantene Relaxed & Natur

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
I guess most of you saw the post I put up about winning the Pantene Relaxed and Natural haircare line. At the time I recieved them, I was in braids, but I have since taken them out and I am using the products now.

I LOVE IT! :

Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo -
Leaves your hair soft and scalp clean, but not dry.

Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner -
Has Coconut and Jojoba oils. It is an EXCELLLENT conditioner. It cam also be used as a deep conditioner. It leaves hair moist and tangle free. It smooths your hair while giving it body and shine. (Smells fresh too).

Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer -
OH MY GAWD! If you don't try anything else, try this! It's a creamy conditioner that is not watery or greasy. It leaves your hair soft and easy to comb. It is great on your ends. It doesn't weigh down your hair so it will still move and blow in the wind
. It doesn't get gummy or just sit on hair. It sinks in and smooths split, flyaway ends.

Intensive Oil Sheen Spray -
This is especially good for those who wear their hair out a lot. Its a spray sheen that softens and conditions your hair. It eliminates static that causes those stupid flyaways and is great for preventing hair from drying out in the wind or sun.

I did not get the Wrap & Set Lotion
but I have read the ingredients and it is basically the same as the cream moisterizer, just in a more liquid form.

Lindy

Thanks for the reviews!! I might have to try that Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer... I'm looking for something to use instead of my Elasta QP Mango Butter once that runs out.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Review on products I won. (Pantene Relaxed & N

I'm so glad you like it! Of course, the PJ over here has them and I like them too

Dandy112

Re: Review on products I won. (Pantene Relaxed & N

The PJ in me is coming out!!!
but I am going to try and hold out.........I do want to purchase this line of products but I made a deal with myself that I would use up most of the products I have now first!!! Now lets see if I can stick to the deal

Thank you for the review

myco

You guys are trying to make me fall off the PJ recovery wagon. I had been doing so well. I even wrote down my regimen and I only had 1 product for each group.

Crysdon

Hi Myl3e,

I tried my products out last week and I like everything (especially the wrap & set lotion), except the Daily Oil Creme Moisturizer. It has Mineral Oil and Petroleum (or Petrolaum) and it felt like this moisturizer wouldn't let anything else penetrate my strands. For example: I applied the moisturizer and 2 days later I did a conditioner wash with VO5. The VO5 conditioner just sat on my hair and did nothing. I had to clarify and the VO5 worked much better. I think I'll use this for my ends when I'm wearing a ponytail.

Lindy

Crysdon,

You just talked me out of the Oil Cream Moisturizer!!
I'm looking for something without mineral oil... Anyone have any suggestions???