Reveiws: Keihls Silk Groom, Lanza, L'oreal Unfrizz

free2bme

Reveiws: Keihls Silk Groom, Lanza, L\'oreal Unfrizz

A few weeks ago I posted that I would overcome my pjism by treating the symptoms. When I get the craving to try a new product search for the sample, that way I can get my fix without breaking the bank.

Kiehls Silk Groom: You can get generous samples and the counters of most upscale dept stores. This is a creamy hair dress that is very very moisturizing. Considering the frigid winter we had this year, this product could be the diff b/w dry jacked up hair or moisturizes locks!!! This product is a bit on the heavy side so if u have fine hair use sparingly or better yet, use when your hair is wet. When used wet it seals in moisture wonderfully with out weighing hair down or being overly greasy. The 4 oz bottle cost $16.50

Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo (Old Formula) This shampoo is the BOMB!!! I've been using it for about a month so far with no complaints. Move over Elucence, I have a new beau in town! I love this shampoo b/c it really cleans your hair without it feeling stripped. The avg moisturizing shampoo like Creme of Nature is soothing but after repeated used I need to clarify, not so with Lanza PP. For NYC gals u can stock up on the old version at Rick'y out let on *th St for the amazing price of $5 a bottle!!

Motions Moisture Plus : What a gem of a conditioner!!! Let see no facinating ingredients just your run of the mill 'cones, mineral oil, glycerine...but it worked great. I used it after a protein treatment, it moisturized adequately, detangled well and it provided great slip. The clincher is that it cost $3.99 for a full size bottle!!

L'oreal Unfrizz Conditioning Treatment : This was a pleaseant conditioner to use. However I only used it once and to be fair& objective, I need to try it again when doing a roller set. (The sample I got was good for only one application). I know Tracy, BrownRelaxed and Tee have used this and gave it great reveiws. It was even compared to Kerastase Oleo-Relax. In that case save your hard earned money and stick to the L'Oreal Unfrizz. It's about $8.50 at beauty supply stores.

Allandra

Re: Reveiws: Keihls Silk Groom, Lanza, L\'oreal Unfrizz

Hi, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Thanks for the awesome reviews. I've been in love with Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom for a couple of years now. It's my favorite moisturizer.

I'm feelin' you on the L'anza Protein Plus shampoo (old formula). That stuff is the BOMB. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I have been neglecting my Elucence shampoo a little since the L'anza came on my scene. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Country gal

Thanks for the detailed review. I also have samples of Keihls Silk Groom. It works well on wet hait. They also have a coconut deep conditioner starts with the letter L. I am so bad with names.

free2bme

Hi sbaker,

I believe its the coconut & Leitchin(sp). It's an all right deep cond. but definately not worth the $25 asking price.