Reputable Ebay Wig Vendors?

tdwillis

Hello Ladies:
I wear wigs as a protective style and absolutely love them for simplicity and to change up my look. I have many synthetic hair wigs, but thought about investing in a human hair wig. I checked a couple of sites like royaltywigs, mylittlesecret, and sassysecret, but I just can't see dropping over $200 for 14 inches. I looked on ebay and saw some human hair wigs at more reasonable prices, but I am scared. It is ebay. Do any of you know wig vendors on ebay that are reliable?

I am also considering making my own wig, but the last time I tried that, it was a disaster. Any youtube tutorials on making wigs that are easy?

naturalmanenyc

Check blackhairmedia.com, the lace wig section. There are a ton of ladies who buy direct from China for well under $200 for much longer lengths.

Blairx0

I bought a wig from cnakeitha225 at tge beginning of my transition and i must say I loved it. I wore the ig daily for about 3 or 4 months and then one wash day I washed it with a shampoo it didnt like and it fornered the most perfect locks I have ever seen. It was great quality hair and durable lace- just make sure you do a test section before applying new products. I now go elsewhere for my online wig shoppping thoigh.

tdwillis

Thanks so much for your feedback. There is one wig vendor in particular that has me intrigued. It is Alluring Wigs-any feedback on them?