Remy Curly Hair for braids?

bluebearfanatic

Has anyone ever tried this? I've want to put braids and I really like the remy deep curly hair. I'd like to try it for braids. Anyone ever done this before? Let me know! Thanks :)

asummertyme

i have lts of times...it is so much better than the BSS hair, but costly, i actually saved my remy hair and reused that sucka..the curls are really pretty..

bluebearfanatic

asummertyme, I remember a while ago you told me about Lugo's in Bk i think. I wouldn't be able to buy it there right or hair similar to it that is good quality? If not then I'll buy it from myindianhair.com. I know its pretty costly but i've heard that it last a while and you can reuse it! So it seems worth it. I've been going to a bunch of hair place in queens on jamaica ave. and I can't find the hair I want at all. I really like the Remy. Also the length I need is impossible to find at the store. I'm bra strap length and the hair at the stores are not made for that length at least that's what I was told. I find that at indianhair they have different lengths. Let me know what you think of Lugo's, thanks! :)

cutebajangirl

Before you by anything from myindianhair.com go to indianhair.com and click on the colored products icon and you will be taken to RK hairs. They have a very pretty deep wave hair that is WAY cheaper than anything myindianhair offers and probably better quality too.

cutebajangirl

bluebearfanatic said:
asummertyme, I remember a while ago you told me about Lugo's in Bk i think. I wouldn't be able to buy it there right or hair similar to it that is good quality? If not then I'll buy it from myindianhair.com. I know its pretty costly but i've heard that it last a while and you can reuse it! So it seems worth it. I've been going to a bunch of hair place in queens on jamaica ave. and I can't find the hair I want at all. I really like the Remy. Also the length I need is impossible to find at the store. I'm bra strap length and the hair at the stores are not made for that length at least that's what I was told. I find that at indianhair they have different lengths. Let me know what you think of Lugo's, thanks! :)

I use long lengths too there long lengths are really cheap for the length and I think they go up to 28 inches. HTH.

bluebearfanatic

cutebajangirl said:
I use long lengths too there long lengths are really cheap for the length and I think they go up to 28 inches. HTH.

oh wow..cool thanks for the info! 28 inches..wow that's awesome! thanks so much!