Relaxing texlaxed hair.. hmmmm!!!

What do you think is best for my overall hair's health using chemicals or products?

• Only relax the areas i leave out for my weaves?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RecipeBABY

I have been natural for 6 to 7 years then in aug of 08 i went texlaxed, not im almost considering going relaxed.. but i have this conflict.. i love the look of natural thats why i went texlaxed just to loosen my curls, now that im texlaxed im kinda annoyed with my results after my second texlax, i swear i can feel the calcium from the lye, so i have to load moisture on which is no problem..i love moisture. but now im considering relaxed becasue i want a certain look, but i dont feel thats the right thing for me to do.

:ohwell:should i just relax the edges and the horse shoe section of my hair for my sew-ins?

:perplexedany suggestions or products to keep my hair from reverting after a flat iron?

:sad:or should i just do full sew-ins that i hate because i dont like the total fake look, so any suggestions on HAIR for sewins that looks very natural so i can do a full head??

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I think you should use a chelating shampoo that fights calcium build up. I think the ORS creamy aloe shampoo will help you. :yep: It also has multiple uses. You can use it as a neutralizer also when you relax. I use it even to this day and I'm natural.

Morenita

I think you should use a chelating shampoo that fights calcium build up. I think the ORS creamy aloe shampoo will help you. :yep: It also has multiple uses. You can use it as a neutralizer also when you relax. I use it even to this day and I'm natural.

Co-signing on this. I used calcium hydroxide relaxers for a couple of years and I could tell an immediate difference the very first time I used ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo. My conditioners worked much better.

I did a virgin relaxer over my reverted hair twice before, but I wouldn't do it again. It caused too much damage. But you should try doing a search for corrective relaxers, maybe some of that info could help you come to a more informed decision. Good luck!

RecipeBABY

wooooooooooooooow at 3 relaxers in a mouth.. thanks for the feedback.. ladies.. i will be purchasing some ORG poo and i think ill do some good old fashion reserch on correctives.. yay..

N E one else have suggestion in regards to relaxing texlaxed hair or how long i should leave a texlaxed on so i get more of the relaxed look but still thick???