Relaxed hair and hair dye.

teysmith

Hi, I really want to dye my hair jet black. I have been using rinses, but they have not been working well for me. I want something permanent.
I don't want to cause any damage to my hair, So I would like to know the best dye to use and what should I do to avoid damage?

T.I.A

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I wouldn't recommend the double processing because it could dry out the hair a lot. I mean, its not impossible, but it will be a lot of work.

BraunSugar

A semi or demi permanent color should be safe for you to use. Even with permanent color, it all fades so if you want something more lasting then I guess the demi would be the best bet of the two.

Last edited:

crlsweetie912

Hi, I really want to dye my hair jet black. I have been using rinses, but they have not been working well for me. I want something permanent. I don't want to cause any damage to my hair, So I would like to know the best dye to use and what should I do to avoid damage? T.I.A
I use ion Demi permanent with 10 developer from Sally's. I really love it.

back2relaxed

I do it and have no issues. You have to make sure you deep condition at least v weekly, moisturize and seal when needed. As with anything pay attention to your hair. I get my color done professionally, when getting permanent color. I will apply semi permanent on my own.