Reggie Overhaul!

leona2025

Alright ladies, here's the plans. I go forth today with the intention of bringing home a bounty unlike no other. I'm going to go purchase sample sizes, if I can find them, of Joico kpak, moisture recovery, and silk result. I shall also purchase sample sizes of the Redken Smooth Down line (I raved about it once) and Silky Sexy Hair ( I remember I loved this). I am placing an order on sickbay for - silicon mix, nacidit olive oil rinse, lacio lacio, and baba de caracol. I plan to hit Ross(they have been having litter sizes of joico for 16), Trade Secret, Ulta, and Beauty Brands.

I'm suppose to go on a dinner date with friends, but I got the feeling I will be canceling lol. My hair feels dirty and I may need to wash it:look: lol. Anyway, I will be sure to do detailed reviews of all products once I try them out. Please feel free to suggest a dc that gives amazing slip and moisture. That's all I'm really looking for here.

Shana'

OP, I've purchased sample sizes of JOICO and Redken from Ulta for about $5 each. Also when I was doing my first 6 month stretch, D'Fina 11 in 1 was a good send but it does have mineral oil in it.

Last edited: