Rare Sale 25% Off Devacurl Products

YvetteWithJoy

On break

OhTall1

Nice deal. I think I got the More is More set for a similar discount when beauty.com was going out of business.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
They added more items.... to my eyes anyway... I had to go back and order Heaven in Hair. Free shipping so...... ;)

Vev, can you recommend a DevaCurl DC for me to try? My stylist says I can DC with Decadence One Condition. How do their DCs fare? Also, how do the DCs compare to DevaCurl Decadence One Condition? Do the DCs perform all that differently from One Condition?

Thanks in advance!

vevster

Vev, can you recommend a DevaCurl DC for me to try? My stylist says I can DC with Decadence One Condition. How do their DCs fare? Also, how do the DCs compare to DevaCurl Decadence One Condition? Do the DCs perform all that differently from One Condition?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't deep conditioned with DevaCurl yet. That is why I'm trying the Heaven in Hair. If I recall correctly, you have fine hair like me, so I would start with the Decadence for Deep conditioning.... see how that works...

Correction at the DevaChan salon they used it on my but I never used it on myself.

I've used the Decadence No Poo, One Condition, B'LeaveIn :love:, Ultra Defining Gel :up:

Last edited:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I haven't deep conditioned with DevaCurl yet. That is why I'm trying the Heaven in Hair. If I recall correctly, you have fine hair like me, so I would start with the Decadence for Deep conditioning.... see how that works...

I've used the Decadence No Poo, One Condition, B'LeaveIn :love:, Ultra Defining Gel :up:

Thanks, lady! Should I try the B'LeaveIn? What does it do for your hair? How do you rate it? Last q's, I promise! :smile:

vevster

Thanks, lady! Should I try the B'LeaveIn? What does it do for your hair? How do you rate it? Last q's, I promise! :smile:

Ask away....
I use the B'LeaveIn for Wash n Go's Elongates and Defines... Yes, I rec that you try this too! I usually top this with the Ultra defining gel. I recently got the Arc Angel gel as you did... haven't tried it yet...

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Ask away....
I use the B'LeaveIn for Wash n Go's Elongates and Defines... Yes, I rec that you try this too! I usually top this with the Ultra defining gel. I recently got the Arc Angel gel as you did... haven't tried it yet...

Oooooo, vev! The B'LeaveIn is expensive! How long do you think 6 ounces will last? It's not even 8 ounces! Have you ever purchased the 16 ouncer? Is it worth it, as much as it can be at that price? TIA!