Quick Henna question

Crysdon

Hi ladies,

I am going to do a Henna/Indigo treatment this afternoon.

I usually wash my hair first, then apply the henna to damp hair. After sitting under the dryer for an hour or so, I then rinse out the henna, then whip up my batch of indigo and let it sit on my hair for about 2 or 3 hours (results are super jet-black hair :love:).

Anyway...my question is: Can I apply the henna to dry, somewhat dirty hair? I got a touch-up last week and I don't have anything on my hair after I washed and deep conditioned last week. I have not applied any moisturizer or oils, or anything since.

TIA

P.S. - Newbies, please don't tell me to do a search, I've looked already. No offense. :)

JLove74

:).

Anyway...my question is: Can I apply the henna to dry, somewhat dirty hair? I got a touch-up last week and I don't have anything on my hair after I washed and deep conditioned last week. I have not applied any moisturizer or oils, or anything since.

do a search, this has been talked about over and over and over

just kidding.... :lachen::lachen::lachen:
I apply henna to dry hair all the time. I think it's too much manipulation applying it to wet hair. You'll be fine

Crysdon

do a search, this has been talked about over and over and over

just kidding.... :lachen::lachen::lachen:
I apply henna to dry hair all the time. I think it's too much manipulation applying it to wet hair. You'll be fine

Thanks JLove, now I feel better about not washing first...girl, you had me at first.:lachen: