Question Regarding Email NOtifications

TwistNMx

Hello.
Does anyone know if we will ever receive email notifications when subscribing to a thread. It's been over 3 months now.
I have my properties set correctly in my control panel. :perplexed
Thanks
HP

Hello.
Does anyone know if we will ever receive email notifications when subscribing to a thread. It's been over 3 months now.
I have my properties set correctly in my control panel. :perplexed
Thanks
HP

Have you checked your junk mail folder? It may have been in there all along. Just check and see. If not, make sure that LHCF has the correct email address on file. If they do, double check that when you subscribe, that you choose instant, so that you can see quicker if you'll get the notification.

Have you checked your junk mail folder? It may have been in there all along. Just check and see. If not, make sure that LHCF has the correct email address on file. If they do, double check that when you subscribe, that you choose instant, so that you can see quicker if you'll get the notification.
Thanks for your response. However I checked and my settings were the same as they've always been since 2003. I should be receiving instant notifications, but for the longest time...something went wrong since late last year. :drowning:
Help!!!

Thanks for letting me know. :yep:
I'm hoping that they will rectify this issue soon.
I added a new thread to my thread subscribes today, and I selected instant email notification. I've received several e-mails notifying me of the latest post(s). I also re-did one, and it worked for me.

Maybe you need to go back in and re-do them. At least give it a try and see what happens. Please post your result(s) in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Allandra,
I've tried that several times since the last post to you and it hasn't worked. :nono:
Any other suggestsions?

Hi Allandra,
I've tried that several times since the last post to you and it hasn't worked. :nono:
Any other suggestsions?
Guess what?

I received an email notification letting me know that you replied to this thread. I guess it works sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't.

Back