Question about Mega-Tek...

star78

I just learned about Mega-Tek last night after searching around for a growth-aid. I'm actually looking for something to make my hair stronger, fuller, and thicker. I'm not worrying so much about growing it longer. The reviews I've read thus far have been positive. My question is, should I buy the Ovation Cell Therapy or Mega-Tek Rebuilder? TIA.

dm81

I read that Ovation and Mega-Tek have the same ingredients...so I'd go for the Mega-Tek.

star78

Thanks for the replies. I'm ready to order the Mega-Tek. Where is the best place online to buy it?

ImFree27

yeah it def gives thickness, i've been using it for like 3 weeks now and i def notice some thickness, becos i have thin hair and my buns are def thicker now. I don't know abt growth though, i rather thickness, my hair grows the avg rate anways...

gorgeous86

I haven't tried ovation yet, but megatek is awesome for making the hair thicker. ( my siggy pic is one month of megatek use). I order from valleyvet.com ( they are really good about proccessing and shipping orders out QUICKLY). The total for 1 bottle + shipping is 30.95. There is a cheaper place (27.00 including shipping) called http://hopesbraids.com/Eqyss/index.htm. I have never ordered from them before ( I will next time I run out) so I can't vouch for them yet.

Last edited:

trj1922

I got my Mega-tek on Ebay. The name of the store is Horseloverz. They are the same thing as the Easy Pet website. The Ebay price is the lowest I have found.

star78

ImFree27, that's what I'm looking for too, thickness. I'm not worried about growth as my hair is a decent length already and if it does help speed up the growth rate I'll consider that a bonus. Here's to hoping it works for me as it has for many of you. Thank you ladies.