Put pills on hair

keke

hey has any1 ever tried taking their pills(biotin, msm, multivitamins, etc) and grinding them up or crushing, etc to make it powdery and maybe put it on your scalp and rub in or maybe add it in your conditioner or shampoo or moisturizer, etc? Just wondering.

Chipmunk

Yes I've mixed powdered msm w/my glover's mane. I don't think I did it right, b/c it was real gritty.

keke

Well you know what i was in GNC today and i found they have a conditioner of Biotin and Shampoo of JOjoba for you to use. I was like wow. I didnt get it cause i already have pills w/the biotin in it and i already have some good conditioners and i dont wanna PJ again right now anyway. lol

happylocks

I was just thinking about that, I would really like to know the facts on that

Tara

I think I tried it years ago (I've tried so much stuff back in the day, lol) until I read some book written by a doctor or something, that vitamins when topically applied do not do a thing for the hair and scalp-UNLESS the mollecular (sp) structure is small enough to penetrate the scalp and hair, which most of our vitamins are not. So they are better digested.

As for b-5 and MSM I know that they are applied topically and I'm curious how they break down the molecule structure so that it acutally penetrates.....but as for the other vitamins that we take internally, externally applied they usually won't do anything.