Purchase Black Castor Oil Canada

Mahalialee4

Toronto Ontario: Discount Beauty Supplies Phone: 416:781-1629 Mississauga: 905:848-2228 ( I purchased several bottles 107 ml bottles of the Nature's Essence Black and Natural Castor Oil for External Use. It was $6.99 a bottle and I bought them in January 2004. Also Scarborough Ontario: Ph: 416:289-9688. The website is www.discountbeautysupplies.ca Hope this helps. It is darkish like olive oil and very thick and kind of smelly too.. Now, if there are any Haitians on board that could give me a Toronto or any other Canadian connection for Haitian Black Castor Oil, the rich dark smelly one,
please hook me up. There may be some in Quebec. Bonjour.

Mahalialee4

h located in Scarborough Ontario http//www.blackherbals.com/castor_oil.htm
Jamaican Black Castor Oil 416-265-2753. I will ask them to send me the strongest they have!!!

Aalize

But for that Black Castor Oil, I could've swore I seen some Jane and Finch Mall a while ago. I'm not sure tho.

Nyambura

surfer girl
[ QUOTE ]
Mahalialee4 said:
Toronto Ontario: Discount Beauty Supplies Phone: 416:781-1629 Mississauga: 905:848-2228 ( I purchased several bottles 107 ml bottles of the Nature's Essence Black and Natural Castor Oil for External Use. It was $6.99 a bottle and I bought them in January 2004. Also Scarborough Ontario: Ph: 416:289-9688. The website is www.discountbeautysupplies.ca Hope this helps. It is darkish like olive oil and very thick and kind of smelly too.. Now, if there are any Haitians on board that could give me a Toronto or any other Canadian connection for Haitian Black Castor Oil, the rich dark smelly one,
please hook me up. There may be some in Quebec. Bonjour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay
Mahalialee!
I love reading your posts ... the stuff you've suggested always boosts my hair's health! Good to "see" you again. And Happy New Year.

Mahalialee4

Felicia: There is a thread on Castor oil re: moisturizing, and stimulating properties somewhere on this board---check search feature. I remember reading that Castor oil increases the strength of the hair by 9%. Lots of information on the different websites under Castor Oil. The black oil is supposed to have more potent properties.HTH

Nyambura, nice to see your friendly wave. Waving and smiling back....Happy New Year to you too and lots of growth to youur hair this year!!!!Bonjour.