Protective Styling with Sew-in Weaves

LadyPaniolo

My ends have been breaking off due to me stupidly wearing my natural hair in cornrows that hang down and rub all over my clothes and couch :wallbash:

My new protective style is a sew-in. It looks pretty good, and my ends stay nice and protected.

Who here has grown thier hair out with weaves as a PS?

What helped/hindered your success?

any fotkis I can stalk for inspiration?

(Forgive me if this thread has been done before, I have firefox so I can't use the search feature.)

My ends have been breaking off due to me stupidly wearing my natural hair in cornrows that hang down and rub all over my clothes and couch :wallbash:

My new protective style is a sew-in. It looks pretty good, and my ends stay nice and protected.

Who here has grown thier hair out with weaves as a PS?

What helped/hindered your success?

any fotkis I can stalk for inspiration?

(Forgive me if this thread has been done before, I have firefox so I can't use the search feature.)

I have I went from the Halle Berry to shoulder. You can check out my fotki for a few style ideas. As long as you keep your hair healthy by moisurising the tracks and such you will be good.

Thanks Nonie!!! :rosebud:

Hmm... I thought it was cuz of the Firefox, but maybe it's something else? Wonder why... no matter what terms I enter, I get a plain white page. :sad:

And thank you, BermudaBeauty! I will most definately check out your fotki.

Back