Protective Styles for Cold Weather

Which protective style offers you the best winter retention?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qtee

I get bored easily, so I have to alternate alot..it may be buns for a week ( I wont do it longer than that because my hairline is too fine and I'm afraid of the tension)..braid outs for a week or two..and wigs for a couple weeks...I have a wig on now.. (cause I am sooooo sick of doing my hair..I may keep a wig on until the new year..my hair is braided underneath..I DC weekly, protein every few weeks and baggy nightly..last year I retained alot with wigs..so I'm hoping I dont get bored with them this year and ride out until @ least March..

Legally Natural

I wear my hair in individual braids (w/o extensions) and french braid them into two big braids on either side of my head and pin up the ends.

KurlyNinja

I'm half-wigging it up this winter. I'm transitioning and I dont like using heat styling tools all the time. So I will be wearing LaJay by Vanessa.

I have more up close pictures of it in my fotki and how it blends. I LOVE IT! Not one person has even asked if it wasnt mine, even though if they asked I would probably tell them... maybe. For the hair thats out I just flat twist it at night which takes about 2 minutes. I'm hoping this wig will get me through the winter and most of my transition.