Products that stop breakage and save ends????

Redpoetess1

OK Ladies.......now my hair type is 4a/b and thick. I have no problem with growing hair...in fact I grow an average of one inch a month. The problem is saving my ends and keeping them to add on to my new growth. If anyone could recommend any products that might work then please...... HELP.
OH just a little background on what I do to my hair and what products I use--> ORS Carrot oil, shampoo and olive oil, CON, LeKair's Protein Conditioner and Surge Revitalizer + 14
I trim 3 times a year. I am using the crown and glory method except for waiting 2 months after the 2 month period of braids, I get my perm 4 days afterwards. Wash my cornrows or braids 2-3 times a week. Moisturize every day with carrot oil and essential oils.

sithembile

A few ladies here like Tigi Bedhead Ego booster, which helps prevent split ends and breakage, I haven't used it so I can't be sure.
HTH

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I have a question. Why do you put a relaxer after 4 days of taking down braids? Every stylist I talked to and braider say that you should wait about 2 week to relaxer your hair after taking down extensions. This is what I've heard from other people.