Products from Naasb.com

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Hello, :wave:

Has anyone ever tried/bought these products? Are they considered to be very costly? I was thinking of ordering the black soap and the shea butter this Friday.

I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried their products and how do you like them?

Thank you again ladies. :rosebud:

ThursdayGirl

I got my Shea butter from them.... I didn't like how it smelled so much... but it was exactly what I had read fresh unrefined shea butter should be. I still have A LOT of it left. I bought a lb. It is quite moisturizing.

I would recommend them to anyone. My order was a week later than expected because they had to get fresh product, but they let me know it was going to happen ahead of time and the product came as expected...after that.

lexi08

Their products are very good. The shea butter does have an odd smell but it is very good for the skin and hair. The black soap is very good also. I also think their prices are reasonable and they have good customer service.

curlilocs

I haven't started using my shea butter yet, but since it's pure, unrefined, or bleached I'm sure it still has all of the properties that make shea butter so beneficial and all purpose. I like their prompt customer service (I ordered on Friday and received it yesterday) and I thought their prices were reasonable. ;)

nita4

Hummmm. I like the smell of the shea butter, it's moisturizing and I would order it again, the smell disappears after awhile. I like the black soap, but found it to be drying to my skin and hair. Otherwise, their customer service is excellent. I received my package one week after ordering.

Bees

I have ordered from them also. I have no complaints whatsoever. I have also ordered shea butter from sheabutterhut.com...I kinda like their butter a little more...it has that smokey smell also...but it does disappear after you put it on.

Shea Butter Hut

Last edited:

LiqueXX

I love Nasabb, I order the shea butter all the time. But, I started by ordering the sampler, I think I ordered like two of them (you can order more sample packs if you like).

Sweetyb

I had no problems ordering from them, and I love their products.

Lots more reviews in the Vendor Review forum.