PROBLEM Beautiful Textures Anti Reversion System

BostonMaria

OP my curls are acting the same way, but my issue was heat damage. After 6 long months my hair is finally curling more, but I had to do weekly treatments. Hang in there.

SmilingElephant

I tried it in may earlier this year and I liked it... the only thing was that my hair was drier than im used to when straight.

What temperature did u use when u flat ironed? There's a certain temperature you shouldn't exceed when using it...I think it was 400 degrees.

My curls bounced back instantly after using it. U have to really clarify it out of your hair. The product is mostly made of keratin.

ikandi87

My hair fully reverted after about three washes...i loved my results! I know its not for everyone but give it time...sulfates and protein

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
i just used it for the first time this week and i couldn't wait to see if my curls would come back....my curls reverted instantly and i didn't even use sulfate shampoo.

i wonder why it had such a profound affect on OP with one use? that seems so weird to me.

Guinan

Re-Branding
shortdub78, this is the thread I was talking about, but I see that you have posted in it already. Have you tried looking at utube videos about this product? Chime Edwards has a utube video about using this product.

Evolving78

shortdub78, this is the thread I was talking about, but I see that you have posted in it already. Have you tried looking at utube videos about this product? Chime Edwards has a utube video about using this product.
yes I have been all over YouTube! It's hard to go by some of the reviews, since some of these women did promo work for the company/product.

Guinan

Re-Branding
yes I have been all over YouTube! It's hard to go by some of the reviews, since some of these women did promo work for the company/product.

I was thinking about trying it on a patch of my hair to see how it responds. If i do I'll let u know

ajargon02

I sent them a fb message for more info on their product. Unfortunately it's been almost 2 months with no response. ... :-/