Preacher's Daughters -- Anyone Watching?

Oh, no...that's not me but a style I found on Pinterest that I am going to do one of these days and when I do, I will post my picture!

I did go blond before and that was the color I had too...so beautiful!

Well if anyone can 'rock' that style, you surely can. :yep: It's gorgeous and it really looks like your head of hair from the back view. :yep:

the commercials alone on this show got me upset so I'm not sure if I will be watching this show, I can't deal with nonsense particularly when it concerns the word...

I agree Healthy Hair. It's just amazing how I kept falling asleep before I could watch it. :yep:

I watched it because I was curious. I was so upset I had to go and make a sandwich...lol.

The one kid that has me furious is the black kid. She is 17 and she wants to do what she wants to do. Her mother is soft and her father tries to talk to her but she doesn't want to listen.

I was so mad at her I wanted to spit.:nono:

I know its not easy, but what is a minister suppose to do? You can pray for your child, but they get to an age where they will make decisions regardless of what you say to them. This girl is on a downhill spiral really fast.:nono:

I was just sad and angry the whole show. I may/may not watch this again:nono:.

The problem I think is that her parents are not allowing her appropriate levels of freedom for her age. And, since she gets into trouble for doing normal teenage things she just takes it three (or four or five) steps further since she is going to get into trouble anyway.

The problem I think is that her parents are not allowing her appropriate levels of freedom for her age. And, since she gets into trouble for doing normal teenage things she just takes it three (or four or five) steps further since she is going to get into trouble anyway.
HappilyLiberal I don't agree with the bolded at all. When you are 17, you know exactly what is right and what is wrong. We are not in her household and don't know exactly what goes on, but I remember when I was 17 and my parents allowed me the "appropriate levels of freedom for my age" and found myself screaming and hollering with labor pains with child.

Being a parent and a girl who was 17, this little girl doesn't want to do the "normal" things teenagers are suppose to do...she wants to be a bad girl and we can't blame her parents for what she is choosing to do. The one thing she will want though when things won't go the way she thinks it will go, is ask her parents to help her....and for me, that's wrong...I know, been there, done that.

Last edited:
HappilyLiberal I don't agree with the bolded at all. When you are 17, you know exactly what is right and what is wrong. We are not in her household and don't know exactly what goes on, but I remember when I was 17 and my parents allowed me the "appropriate levels of freedom for my age" and found myself screaming and hollering with labor pains with child.

Being a parent and a girl who was 17, this little girl doesn't want to do the "normal" things teenagers are suppose to do...she wants to be a bad girl and we can't blame her parents for what she is choosing to do. The one thing she will want though when things won't go the way she thinks it will go, is ask her parents to help her....and for me, that's wrong...I know, been there, done that.

This little girl is stretching into darkness and it's out of rebellion.

Back