PRE WASH OILING

SouthernTease

Does anyone pre-wash with oil.
(I don't use shampoo that's why I said prewash
as opposed to pre-poo)

I know ayurvedic followers do this...

I tried it today with a cup of Olive Oil, Rosemary & Peppermint EOs...
I love the tingle... I'm probably going to do it everyday as
a pre-co-wash.

Jhuidah

I do it sometimes with my Ojon Restorative treatment which melts into an oil once you rub it in your hands. I like the results!

Did you use the whole cup? I only ask because that seems like an awful lot of oil. :laugh:

Lady Esquire

Whether I am going to wash with shampoo or a simple co-wash, I always prepoo/precondition. Warm oil has been my tried and true.

charmtreese

I pre treat with oil before every wash. I really like using grapeseed oil spiked with grapefruit eo.:lick:

IntoMyhair

I use to do this all the time. Pre poo with oil and conditioner or just and oil. I need to get back on this since i have not done this for a while.

I am seriously thinking of going back to my roots of products and methods that i have pretty much abandoned and jumpped on other band wagons.

SouthernTease

I do it sometimes with my Ojon Restorative treatment which melts into an oil once you rub it in your hands. I like the results!

Did you use the whole cup? I only ask because that seems like an awful lot of oil. :laugh:

Yeah a whole cup... I have a lot of hair. I've tamed it well for my siggy pics but it's crazy. I probably could use more... it's olive oil cheap so I don't care... I'm trying to use all of it before I buy Vatika & Amla.