Prayer Request...

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Everyone I am asking for an emergency prayer. The Word says that when two or three are together and agree that is all that is needed.

I need a financial mircles today by 4:00 p.m. We have had some major financial problem in the last 3 months and I though that I could cover everything that I needed to cover today but I'm short. So I am asking for my sisters' prayer that God shows me favor and give me direction on how to proceed.

God Bless

Raquel

alexstin

LadyR said:
Everyone I am asking for an emergency prayer. The Word says that when two or three are together and agree that is all that is needed.

I need a financial mircles today by 4:00 p.m. We have had some major financial problem in the last 3 months and I though that I could cover everything that I needed to cover today but I'm short. So I am asking for my sisters' prayer that God shows me favor and give me direction on how to proceed.

God Bless

Raquel

It's done!!!:)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
God is there to do exceedingly above and beyond which you could ever ask or think. You will find favor and good understanding in the hearts of God and man.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper. You will have no need nor lack, but all is paid in full with more left over.

As the widow with the cruze of oil...you cup too, does runneth over and spills itself blessing upon blessings; mercies upon mercies; favor upon favor; and peace upon peace. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen...